OWOP Skype meeting - Monday 9 april

janthiemen

Apr 6, 2012, 12:59:40 PM4/6/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,
We'll have a meeting over Skype, at Monday 9 April, around 5 o'clock GMT (in the evening).
We'll go through the many points, we need to do.
So, I hope everybody will be there Monday. (please post your skype name on the contacts page in advance)
If there are people who have a problem with the time, please say so, as soon as possible.
Hope to see you all monday,
Jan Thiemen

Khaled Fayez

Apr 6, 2012, 1:46:04 PM4/6/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry for the inconvenience but I will be in college at 5, can u just postpone it one hour to 6pm same day??

Daniel Giovannetti

Apr 6, 2012, 6:37:40 PM4/6/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
But if you are in Egypt, 5:00 pm GMT is 7:00 pm to you, not?

DMeister
-webOS Italia Community Manager

-- Inviato da HP TouchPad

Khaled Fayez

Apr 8, 2012, 4:08:22 PM4/8/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
yup

Daniel Giovannetti

Apr 8, 2012, 4:46:03 PM4/8/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
And you have problem with that time?
--
DMeister
- webOS Italia Community Manager

Khaled Fayez

Apr 18, 2012, 6:29:10 PM4/18/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
Is the project dead or are there any other meetings soon?

Zukny

Apr 18, 2012, 9:24:32 PM4/18/12
to owop
Khaled,

We are currently working on the business plan right now, and because
of that we aren't ready to submit a lot of information out into the
public. This group is definitely still going on and we are just
trying to put some work together at the moment.

Khaled Fayez

Apr 18, 2012, 9:30:13 PM4/18/12
to ow...@googlegroups.com
I should be involved in this as I was present in the first meeting and applied to the management section so technically a business plan is my area, please let me know how and where to participate in this plan.