Shout Out

Adam Sartori

Jan 27, 2020, 8:30:24 PM1/27/20
to OWbN ST, owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to take a moment to give a huge thank you and praise to a player in owbn.  I know, for once its not a bad thing;  i feel like we should do this more often lol.

Anyways,I wanted to say a huge thanks to Matt Armitage.  He is an amazing player that has gone out of his way to help Kings of New York,  To be involved and help get other players involved as well.  Once upon time KoNY and OKs didn't get a long for a bunch of stupid reasons that don't really matter anymore.  I want to thank you for sticking your hand out to us, trusting us and helping build that bridge.  It has meant a lot to our game.

So thanks Matt you are awesome and we really appreciate it!

~Adam
KoNY HST

whitney prose

Jan 27, 2020, 9:35:46 PM1/27/20
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com, OWbN ST
<3

Whitney LP Bruno
Order of Saint Blaise sub-coordinator
Tremere sub-coordinator

Adam Sartori

Jan 27, 2020, 11:14:23 PM1/27/20
to OWbN ST, owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks man!!!

That means a lot! I try as hard as I can to focus on the fun and just tell stories for people!

I hope the trend of shout outs continues!

More positive in the org and lifting each other up!

Adam

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020, 10:39 PM Aaron Stuckert <aaron.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
Adam, I love you bro. I remember the first time I got to RP with you back on my lasombra at the loyalist New Year’s Eve party (Enrique) and literally you gave me one of the most memorable experiences. As a gamer I won’t ever forget “that is the most lasombra thing I have ever seen” haha.

I remember how fond I was of that moment and important it was experiencing the development of the character. Not related to the person for the topic at hand but having those important exchanges (in and out) of character is why I love being in this org.

#sorrynotsorryfordrunkposting

On Mon, Jan 27, 2020 at 8:54 PM Chase Jelliffe <stch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Matt is good people!

Chase Jelliffe