2019 Sabbat Census - question clairification

Phillip Padden

Feb 3, 2019, 7:14:41 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com, team-...@googlegroups.com
Evening folks,

After taking a quick look at the responses we have received so far on the census, it became clear that there is some confusion on the pack size questions.

What we are looking for on the “active and inactive” is the total size of your pc’s pack.  On the “active” only question is the number of PCs attending a game in the last three months.

The survey is set up so you can edit your responses so if you’ve responded to the survey and have a moment please validate your responses.

Cheers
Pip

Pip Padden

Jennifer Lemanski

Feb 3, 2019, 7:15:46 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
There’s no option for no pack.

Sent from my iPhone

Phillip Padden

Feb 3, 2019, 7:22:25 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
That would be zero, to both questions.

Jennifer Lemanski

Feb 3, 2019, 7:23:22 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Krystyna Lee

Feb 3, 2019, 7:53:43 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Is this something chronicle staff is handling or did I miss a link somewhere?

Krys
Player of Lady Zasha

Makaria Ashford

Feb 3, 2019, 8:02:19 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
And....

"Attending game session" is this physically, and on scheduled discord times... Or just physically?

Email scenes / downtime is clear.

Phillip Padden

Feb 3, 2019, 8:09:59 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
This is physical sessions.  I’ve made a note to add discord sessions to the next iteration, but for now those are captured in the online/email scenes.

The link to the survey is

Krystyna Lee

Feb 3, 2019, 8:11:32 PM2/3/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you, Pip!

Krys

Joe Bogdan

Feb 6, 2019, 7:33:30 PM2/6/19
to OWBN Sabbat OOC
What's a Founded Pack?

Retired Sabbat Coord

Feb 6, 2019, 7:43:36 PM2/6/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Founded pack is a coven. City sabbat versus nomads

Adam

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019, 7:33 PM Joe Bogdan <joe.b...@gmail.com> wrote:
What's a Founded Pack?