[Sabbat-OOC] Historian Info request

pdavi...@gmail.com

May 2, 2018, 6:21:21 PM5/2/18
to OWBN Sabbat OOC

Hello Sabbat players,

We're trying to put together a comprehensive timeline of important event in the Sabbat genre on events that have taken place that are OWBN specific. Adam and the wiki have provided some great info, but we need more content. If any long time players or ST's have knowledge of major regional events or major conflicts with Sabbat enemies, Cam, Demons, Hunters; that caused Domain/Diocese or Regional shake ups, Faction shake-ups, or changes in leadership at Archbishop level or higher, please email me or use the Historian 'Important Events Form' linked below.

In addition if someone has the 2018 EC results, I would love to include those.

Thank you

P David Gill
Historian Sub

Contact the Historian Team at histor...@owbn.net