Western Vampire OOC Email list project:

Sabbat Coordinator

Dec 19, 2018, 4:19:29 PM12/19/18
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
The sign up Doc form is done. The roster is being filled in as we speak. We are not going to launch the OOC list until we get at least 75 signups. If you choose to sign up for the ooc list you will be direct added at that time. Again, this is totally optional but will be a wonderful resource for people who don't FB group as much and want to have an email ooc list. Enough people indicated an interest in this to warrant doing the work of creating this for y'all. There will be a player mod team and each genre coord + HC will be given mod rights to ensure things run smoothly. The list will have zero tolerance for insults, slander, libel and things of such nature and will result in a kick. Otherwise this list is to help us build a wholesome positive and constructive OOC Vampire community. Share events, ask questions, discuss rules, genre ideas, and so much more! Please sign up for the roster at the link at the bottom! Hope to see you all there!

Shane West
Interim Sabbat Coordinator

Joe Bogdan

Dec 19, 2018, 5:53:01 PM12/19/18
to OWBN Sabbat OOC
Hi Shane,

Why create this list when we have https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!forum/owbn-ooc ?

Joe

Sabbat Coordinator

Dec 19, 2018, 5:55:04 PM12/19/18
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
This was a request from the person who created it. I'm not enforcing anyone to sign up for it.

Also, I didn't know about that group before, I don't think I'm part of it :/

Krystyna Lee

Dec 20, 2018, 9:26:43 AM12/20/18
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
I mean, there is but it's almost never used.

Krys (p/o Zasha)