Quietus

tony mills

Sep 17, 2017, 11:56:31 PM9/17/17
to OWBN Sabbat OOC
So I have played way to much cam/anarch with no sabbat due to a game hiatus and my brain is trying to remember if angels of cain gank sabbat for learning quietus the way cam loyal assamites will.

Retired Sabbat Coord

Sep 17, 2017, 11:58:30 PM9/17/17
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hit up your cm for the latest assamite anti packet.

It has the ranj requirements in it

Adam

On Sep 17, 2017 11:56 PM, "tony mills" <miills...@gmail.com> wrote:
So I have played way to much cam/anarch with no sabbat due to a game hiatus and my brain is trying to remember if angels of cain gank sabbat for learning quietus the way cam loyal assamites will.

Caius Marius

Sep 18, 2017, 12:02:08 AM9/18/17
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Coord hat on...

Short answer? Not really. Depends on the Assamite.