KoNY First Online Game!

Adam Sartori

Feb 11, 2019, 3:13:27 PM2/11/19
to owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone!

Kings of New York will be running its first online game this friday 2/15/19.  Again here is a link to our discoord:

https://discord.gg/a4YFmvp

Please come and join us and the start of our new season with new plots and interactions!  Feel free to spread the word!  Staff will be online ready to run game for you all! We will be running from 8pm EST to 12am EST

As always should you have any questions feel free to email us at: kony-...@googlegroups.com or message us on Discoord!  Every Sabbat PC is more then welcome!  We look forward to telling stories for players!

Hope to see you all there!

~Adam

Sabbat Coordinator

Feb 11, 2019, 3:22:40 PM2/11/19