Non Binding Sabbat Faction Packet Addition!

已查看 28 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sabbat Coord

未读,
2017年2月1日 22:15:522017/2/1
收件人 OWBN Council、owb...@owbn.net、owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com、owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!

I wrote a thing. It's a non binding addition to the Sabbat Faction packet we worked on.  Feel free to use or not!  It's mostly to cover the missing Nomadic Sabbat part of the genre.  Since it hasn't really been pushed yet to the players on a national level, I have decided to not prop to add it, until such time as the genre warrants it.

So use or not as you like Sabbat Games!

Enjoy

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2VytxnCb2joRzdEbmExdVd6R1k/view?usp=sharing

~Adam

Chris Haffly

未读,
2017年2月2日 12:09:022017/2/2
收件人 owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
I have two questions from players:

1. Since it is "non-binding" none of the approval processes or rarities need to be followed, correct?
2. Are the combo disciplines introduced in this packet already in the custom content database?

Chris Haffly

Sabbat Coord

未读,
2017年2月2日 12:26:432017/2/2
收件人 owbn-sa...@googlegroups.com
1. Correct, though hope as a general rule people will follow it, but STs could also have just made this up

2. I have not added them because no pc has them to my knowledge.  When a PC does the ST for that PC should add them.  Or really anyonje can add them now if they like

~Adam
回复全部
回复作者
转发