Huge Tax Increase Passed

1 view

Owasso Taxpayer Alliance Admin

Mar 29, 2018, 6:56:39 PM3/29/18
to Owasso Taxpayer Alliance
Democrat Governor Mary Fallin (her record proves she is a liberal spending democrat and not a republican) celebrates following the passage of the largest tax increase in Oklahoma history.  And who's fault is it?

We The People who fell for their lies in 2010 when, for the first time in state history we turned over power to the GOP.  Who can fix it?  We The People.  Folks need to start paying more attention to the folks we elect to run our government.  Unless you do they will continue to take until you have nothing left.