Goos news!

Ali Razmjoo

Sep 10, 2016, 5:14:33β€―PM9/10/16
to OWASP ZSC

Hi friends, ZSC Selected for blackhat london

https://www.blackhat.com/eu-16/arsenal.html#owasp-zsc

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Paras Chetal

Sep 10, 2016, 5:29:27β€―PM9/10/16
to OWASP ZSC
That is great news! Congratulations everyone :)Β

johanna curiel curiel

Sep 10, 2016, 6:44:06β€―PM9/10/16
to Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
Awesome!!!!

Congrats everyone :-D

Johanna CurielΒ
OWASP Volunteer

Reza Espargham

Sep 11, 2016, 4:58:27β€―AM9/11/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC

Akash Trehan

Sep 11, 2016, 6:05:20β€―AM9/11/16
to OWASP ZSC
Thats awesome!! :D

Congrats!

Pratik Patel

Sep 11, 2016, 6:59:00β€―AM9/11/16
to OWASP ZSC
Great news :)
Do we plan to have any new features like web interface or any other things to be done before this?

Sorry I was lately busy as college placements started so attending interviews.

Akash Trehan

Sep 11, 2016, 7:48:35β€―AM9/11/16
to OWASP ZSC
Yes I think we should work on a web interface. We'll have to plan stuff first though. Integrating it with the API should not be very hard I reckon.

Pratik Patel

Sep 28, 2016, 1:35:59β€―AM9/28/16
to OWASP ZSC
Hi all,

From 5th of next month I will be having holidays for 10 days. So I can work on web interface during that time. We should discuss and make mock up first I think.

Akash Trehan

Oct 11, 2016, 9:24:35β€―AM10/11/16
to Pratik Patel, OWASP ZSC
I think this would be a good time to start discussing. I have a couple of holidays as well.

Ali Razmjoo