API Activated

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 28, 2016, 4:20:22 AM7/28/16
to OWASP ZSC
Hello Friends, I just added new API in wiki

http://api.z3r0d4y.com/v2/?api_name=zsc&payload=show_all
  • Search in payloads
http://api.z3r0d4y.com/v2/?api_name=zsc&payload=show_all&limit=windows
  • Generating shellcode
http://api.z3r0d4y.com/v2/?api_name=zsc&payload=windows_x86/add_admin/none&input=user~~~pass
http://api.z3r0d4y.com/v2/?api_name=zsc&payload=windows_x86/add_admin/xor_0x41424344&input=user~~~pass
  • Generating obfuscate code
http://api.z3r0d4y.com/v2/
POST: api_name=zsc&payload=perl/simple_hex&input=print%20%22a%22%3B%0Aif%20%281%3D%3D1%29%7B%0Aprint%20%22b%22%3B%0A%7D

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 28, 2016, 4:22:29 AM7/28/16
to OWASP ZSC
because of maybe some users still using old api, I didn't replace it with old one, /v2 folder is new ...
I will make a new repo for api file to be able to contribute and fix by users.  any question/fixation/suggestion ?

Paras Chetal

Jul 28, 2016, 5:25:18 AM7/28/16
to OWASP ZSC
That's awesome! I'm working on a PR to gdb-peda so that it's able to use the new version of the API. It is one of the most popular used tool which uses our api.

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 28, 2016, 5:26:24 AM7/28/16
to Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
feel free to add it anywhere