OSX to macOS

Akash Trehan

Oct 11, 2016, 5:01:36 PM10/11/16
to OWASP ZSC, johanna curiel curiel
OSX has shifted to macOS.

Firstly, we need to check if the generated shellcodes still work.(They mostly will but no harm in confirming). @Johanna can you test the osx shellcodes(on Sierra). I'll also be checking them on my machine. I recently updated to Sierra.

Second, do we replace osx to macos in our code?

Ali Razmjoo

Oct 11, 2016, 6:06:24 PM10/11/16
to Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC, johanna curiel curiel

That's wouldn't be a problem if wanna change osx to macos, but just a question, did macos release new update ? I don't think it would change the assembly references after update, but to be sure we can check that...