Activating SSL on API

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 30, 2016, 2:26:17 PM7/30/16
to OWASP ZSC
Hello friends,

I am activating SSL on api.z3r0d4y.com, if anyone is contributing API to other software, please use https://api.z3r0d4y.com instead of http://api.z3r0d4y.com

I'm not active it yet, but I will in a few hours, and BTW I will not force redirect http  to https, so you can use http too ( but if you are contributing new, please use https ) thanks.

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 30, 2016, 2:44:15 PM7/30/16
to OWASP ZSC
and .... activated, https://api.z3r0d4y.com/
God bless Let's Encrypt :D

Reza Espargham

Jul 30, 2016, 3:19:04 PM7/30/16
to Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC
Green SSL , Good Job bro ...

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 30, 2016, 3:19:34 PM7/30/16
to Reza Espargham, Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC
👍👍👍👍

Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer

Akash Trehan

Jul 30, 2016, 7:29:54 PM7/30/16
to OWASP ZSC
I get this error :/

Certificate Error
There are issues with the site's certificate chain (net::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID).

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 31, 2016, 5:40:22 AM7/31/16
to Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC
oh god, I forget to choose reply to all,

@johanna, could you test the chrome on mac, and let me know if it's having a ssl problem ?
On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 2:06 PM, Akash Trehan <akash.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
@Ali I think these emails are not going on the google group so Johanna won't see.

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 at 15:03 Ali Razmjoo <ali.r...@owasp.org> wrote:
@Johanna,  could you please test it too ?
On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Akash Trehan <akash.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
Chrome on Mac

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 at 15:01 Ali Razmjoo <ali.r...@owasp.org> wrote:
what's your browser ? I think no one else having this problem!
On Sun, Jul 31, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Akash Trehan <akash.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
The date and time is correct. It doesn't recognise the signing authority("Let's Encrypt").

On Sun, 31 Jul 2016 at 10:34 Ali Razmjoo <ali.r...@owasp.org> wrote:
how do you get this error? SSL is valid! maybe your date and time in your system is not set truely

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 31, 2016, 7:54:02 AM7/31/16
to Ali Razmjoo, Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC
I don't have any problems, just browsing the API url right?Inline image 1

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 31, 2016, 7:55:02 AM7/31/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC

Akash Trehan

Jul 31, 2016, 8:56:46 AM7/31/16
to Ali Razmjoo, johanna curiel curiel, OWASP ZSC
Strange. Now it works for me as well.

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 31, 2016, 9:07:52 AM7/31/16
to Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC, johanna curiel curiel

Maybe you had a little naughty sniffer on your network :p, BTW we should also plan for developing the api (we can start to make it python3 compatible and make a web interface too)

Pratik Patel

Jul 31, 2016, 12:40:48 PM7/31/16
to OWASP ZSC
Isn't everything python 3 compatible now?

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 31, 2016, 12:51:37 PM7/31/16
to Pratik Patel, OWASP ZSC

Akash Trehan

Aug 1, 2016, 2:20:45 PM8/1/16
to OWASP ZSC
I'll fix this file.

Pratik Patel

Aug 1, 2016, 2:36:27 PM8/1/16
to OWASP ZSC
hey Ali,
You are working on web interface for api? I am working on some code obfuscation modules and will discuss if needed about that on telegram. If you are working on web interface let me know, I can also help with that as I think it will be good thing to have as we have working API now.