Poster team

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 20, 2016, 6:14:27 PM7/20/16
to OWASP ZSC
find the Team poster attacked for the exhibit at Defcon

I tried this to be more kind of edgy hacker pop style

--
Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 20, 2016, 6:22:19 PM7/20/16
to OWASP ZSC
with some pics bigger
new-piktochart-5.pdf

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 20, 2016, 6:45:04 PM7/20/16
to johanna curiel curiel, OWASP ZSC
Thanks Johanna, But i think we have to remove kali linux background, it's for a long time ago i tested software on that OS.

with some pics bigger

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 20, 2016, 7:26:30 PM7/20/16
to johanna curiel curiel, OWASP ZSC
Hi again Johanna :D "Pratik Patel \x086" has 3 chars 0x086 it should be two yes ?

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 20, 2016, 7:41:12 PM7/20/16
to Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC
Yes I noticed too ;-)

Consider it a concept, the Kali-Linux is indeed way too dominant. I''ll install it on an ubuntu machine I have and create a design without it in the background

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 20, 2016, 7:51:04 PM7/20/16
to johanna curiel curiel, OWASP ZSC

Thanks Johanna, I will update documents about command line soon.

Akash Trehan

Jul 22, 2016, 8:44:20 PM7/22/16
to OWASP ZSC
@Johanna The `zsc>` part is trimmed on left by the poster edge. Can that be fixed?

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 23, 2016, 1:26:31 PM7/23/16
to Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC
I'll be remaking the poster to include pics of Brian + Ali and also because the name of the project is not correct.
We also don't want 'Kali Linux' appearing in the background.

BTW, when we reach some code maturity, I'll do a request to Offensive to include the tool in their standard build release of Kali
But we need to work a little more to improve the tool

@Akash +Pratik: Owasp and Defcon have since last year a conference that its been organized in India.
I can organise that you guys present the tool there. Would you be interested?

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 8:44 PM, Akash Trehan <akash.t...@gmail.com> wrote:
@Johanna The `zsc>` part is trimmed on left by the poster edge. Can that be fixed?

Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 23, 2016, 1:27:26 PM7/23/16
to Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC

Pratik Patel

Jul 23, 2016, 1:57:17 PM7/23/16
to OWASP ZSC
Good to see that DEFCON and OWASP has conference in India too. I would surely like to attend it if I am not busy that time. Do you know in which month this event usually takes place?

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 23, 2016, 2:08:46 PM7/23/16
to Pratik Patel, OWASP ZSC
This year was organised in January, not sure yet when will it be organised next year.
Last year was in February, so I'm assuming they do it at the beginning of the year.
The conference existing as a collaboration since 2015.

If you guys have interest presenting there is good to be early on because the selection process always starts early.

Since this is a collaboration between OWASP + Defcon , we can indeed contact OWASP leaders in India in charge there and check all the submission requirements for presenting. But, you gave to be sure that you have time to provide a presentation next year around January-February.

I'll check with the OWASP leaders in India and let you know the plans so we can coordinate something for you guys to present over there.

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 23, 2016, 2:45:41 PM7/23/16
to johanna curiel curiel, OWASP ZSC, Pratik Patel

Hi johanna, that's awesome :D if pratik could help us on that

Akash Trehan

Jul 23, 2016, 2:49:38 PM7/23/16
to OWASP ZSC
@Johanna I would be really interested in presenting ZSC as well provided I don't have exams at that time. Can you find out the date when this is going to happen or a tentative date at least ?

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 23, 2016, 2:51:30 PM7/23/16
to Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC, Pratik Patel
Definitely. We are all located around the world and we can focus on attending and presenting conferences closer to us.

I'll  be in EU end October living between there and here in the caribbean, so we can organize many things  in these parts of the globe.

I'm panning to host next year a B-sides in Amsterdam ;-)

I'll create a schedule of conferences we would like to attend or present. Some we need to have some white papers ready for, like I spoke with Ali regarding going to Blackhat asia so yes guys,  we work for it we go all the way for.

I'm testing the tool now on OSX and Windows, updating the info on it.
At the end I'll prove up a test coverage and submit issues as I find them

Akash Trehan

Jul 23, 2016, 2:53:48 PM7/23/16
to OWASP ZSC
I'd surely be free in January and early February(first week)

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 23, 2016, 2:54:07 PM7/23/16
to Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC, Pratik Patel
@Akash: I'll email OWASP +Defcon representatives in India and as soon as I get their info I'll update you

Good to know you can assist during this time.

@Pratik: let us know your availability too ;-)

Pratik Patel

Jul 23, 2016, 3:13:12 PM7/23/16
to OWASP ZSC
I will also be free mostly from December to January. If you get any info regarding schedule of event update us :)

Paras Chetal

Jul 27, 2016, 5:27:30 PM7/27/16
to OWASP ZSC
Somehow I did not notice this thread. But still, just as a heads up, I'll be free in December-Jan too and even if I'm not free, I'll take the time out for presenting the tool(unless my examinations are in the way ofcourse).

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 29, 2016, 11:28:25 AM7/29/16
to Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
Latest version

Please make sure your name is correct
I'll be printing this to give away and print a bigger version as a stand poster

@Ali: I think if you can create a twitter account with the name of the project is a great way to make announcements and allow people to contact with questions

Poster-All-ZSC.pdf

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 29, 2016, 11:33:06 AM7/29/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
hi johanna, thanks for the post, i will make a twitter acc now, just a question :D why didn't you submit your picture, I feel like dictator like now, mine is bigger than others. and there is not yours.

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 29, 2016, 11:40:56 AM7/29/16
to Ali Razmjoo, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
Well, you are the creator and I think you deserve exposure ;-)

If you prefer off course, I'll make it the same size as the others

I don't need to be in the poster, I like it just my twitter handle ;-)

Let me know I can resize it, but I think being the creator deserves a spotlight

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 29, 2016, 11:41:39 AM7/29/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
@owaspzsc , i can change username, send me your suggestion.

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 29, 2016, 11:43:04 AM7/29/16
to Ali Razmjoo, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
+@owaspzsc

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 29, 2016, 11:48:02 AM7/29/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
I fallowed you on twitter, yes please resize my picture same as others. thanks johanna.

* please send me your twitters I could fallow you too guys.

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 29, 2016, 11:49:05 AM7/29/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Paras Chetal, OWASP ZSC
Johanna can you also add a logo of zsc in to poster team ?

Pratik Patel

Jul 29, 2016, 12:56:01 PM7/29/16
to OWASP ZSC
My name is correct.
I think white border around Ali pic would look good like in others.

johanna curiel curiel

Jul 29, 2016, 3:57:20 PM7/29/16
to Pratik Patel, OWASP ZSC
Ok some major rework to accommodate better the pictures and logo
BTW if anyone prefers to have their handle instead of their real name that's ok

In my case I'[m the wasp ;-)

owasp-zsc-team-2.pdf

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 29, 2016, 4:05:36 PM7/29/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Pratik Patel, OWASP ZSC

Akash Trehan

Jul 29, 2016, 11:13:43 PM7/29/16
to OWASP ZSC
Nice work Johanna! I really like the honeycomb background and the robotic wasp looks kinda cool :P

My name is spelled correctly though Ali's isn't.

+1 for @owaspzsc twitter handle.

My twitter handle is @cod3maxx

Ali Razmjoo

Jul 30, 2016, 2:30:38 AM7/30/16
to Akash Trehan, OWASP ZSC

Oh you are right Akash, I didn't notice that, Johanna, It's Razmjoo, not Ramzjoo :D

@akash i will follow you soon