Request for funding submitted -BH Asia Arsenal

johanna curiel curiel

Dec 14, 2016, 3:15:19 AM12/14/16
to OWASP ZSC
Hello ZSC Team

I have submitted a proposal for sending Akash & Paras to BH Asia Arsenal if we get accepted

One of the strategie sis to promote the image of OWASP in BH Arsenal and DEFCON so hopefully it will get approved

@Akash + Paras: Could you provide me an exact amount of your Traveling costs and please check through Airbnb where you can stay, try to check for a location not far from the conference, is my advice. We will nee this for making sure the refunding is properly done

I have submitted a request for USD2000,-

Cheers

Johanna

Ali Razmjoo

Dec 14, 2016, 3:25:23 AM12/14/16
to johanna curiel curiel, OWASP ZSC

Thanks Johanna

Paras Chetal

Dec 15, 2016, 7:41:59 PM12/15/16
to OWASP ZSC
Hi,

Thanks a lot Johanna for submitting the request for funding.

Right now I can't tell you the exact costs since they are bound to increase by the time the Arsenal results are announced (mid-February most likely).
For now, a very rough estimate is:

  • 375 USD for round trip tickets for each. (375*2 =750).
  • The Airbnb average is around 50 USD per night for 2 guests near the Marina Bay Sands (Where the conference will be held). We'll be staying there for 5 nights(27th March-1st April). So the rough cost will be around 250 USD.
    Of course, depending on our budget, we can downgrade or upgrade.
  • The rest of the expenditure would include food + transportation + visa charges. Let's estimate the total to be around 250 USD (my estimate might be wrong here).
So, that totals to roughly around 1250 USD according to the costs right now. I will be able to give you the exact numbers when the Arsenal results are announced.

Cheers!

On Wednesday, December 14, 2016 at 1:55:23 PM UTC+5:30, Ali Razmjoo wrote:

Thanks Johanna