submit shellcodes

Ali Razmjoo

Aug 10, 2016, 6:39:39 PM8/10/16
to OWASP ZSC, owasp-research
Hi friends,

My freind Reza suggested me to submit our daily shellcodes to exploit-db, injector, packetstorm and shellstorm, what's your idea ?

should we report them by a user (example: zsc project) and generate some shellcodes, send them to submit and write our github in description ? it's helps us to get known better.

Ali Razmjoo

Aug 10, 2016, 6:49:38 PM8/10/16
to OWASP ZSC, Reza Espargham
sorry guys, cced wrong, I've cced Reza now.

johanna curiel curiel

Aug 10, 2016, 7:53:02 PM8/10/16
to Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC, Reza Espargham
+Ali

I think this a great way to let know your work and promote the project

Johanna Curiel
OWASP Volunteer

Akash Trehan

Aug 10, 2016, 11:06:01 PM8/10/16
to johanna curiel curiel, Ali Razmjoo, OWASP ZSC, Reza Espargham

+1

We should also have a link to the repository in the comments on those websites. Would lead visitors to the repo.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 3:09 AM, Ali Razmjoo <ali.r...@owasp.org> wrote:
Hi friends,

My freind Reza suggested me to submit our daily shellcodes to exploit-db, injector, packetstorm and shellstorm, what's your idea ?

should we report them by a user (example: zsc project) and generate some shellcodes, send them to submit and write our github in description ? it's helps us to get known better.

Paras Chetal

Aug 11, 2016, 12:23:12 AM8/11/16
to OWASP ZSC
It's a good idea. But we'll have to decide which shellcodes we should upload. Since ours is a dynamic shellcode generator we cannot submit all the shellcodes. We should only submit the more common ones.