Introduction GSOC 2020

Chakshu Gupta

Mar 17, 2020, 8:41:34 AM3/17/20
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone!

I am Chakshu Gupta, a master's student at the University of Twente, Netherlands. I am specializing in CyberSecurity. I learned about OWASP during a course where we were taught how to find vulnerabilities in a web application using ZAP.

I am really interested in the OWASP Python Honeypot project. I have sent in a couple of PRs for that project and would really like to continue contributing to it as part of GSOC 2020.

I would like to join the Slack Channel for the project as well. It would be great if someone can send me an invite for the same.

Kind Regards,
Chakshu Gupta
M.Sc Computer Science
4TU Cyber Security | University of Twente