Proposal and Introduction

Ndjoko Cesar

Apr 12, 2021, 2:35:51 AM4/12/21
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am Ndjoko Cesar, I am a final year student in University of Buea with sole experience in Python and JavaScript, I wish to work on the Honeypot Project, Hope you will accept my Proposal

Nikhil Nair

Apr 12, 2021, 4:10:58 AM4/12/21
to owasp...@googlegroups.com

Hello ,
I am Nikhil Nair, Currently in my  Third year  in Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham and along with Btech have been doing web application security for the past 3 years,I am also an avid ctf player and have a strong grasp over languages such as python javascript golang etc,I wish to work on the Owasp Maryam Project, specifically on the Footprinting and search modules for my Gsoc Project,
Really Hoping to get my proposal accepted

Regards
Nikhil Nair
Third Year
B.tech ,Computer Science