Fwd: [GSoC Mentors] Reminder to submit GSoC 2021 Org Applications by this Friday, Feb 19th 1900 UTC

Ade Yoseman

Feb 15, 2021, 9:21:00 PM2/15/21
to OWASP GSOC
fyi

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'sttaylor' via Google Summer of Code Mentors List <google-summer-of-...@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 16, 2021, 02:33
Subject: [GSoC Mentors] Reminder to submit GSoC 2021 Org Applications by this Friday, Feb 19th 1900 UTC
To: Google Summer of Code Mentors List <google-summer-of-...@googlegroups.com>

Hi Mentors and Org Admins,

Just a quick reminder that the deadline to submit your completed org application for GSoC 2021 is this Friday, Feb 19th at 1900 UTC.

We will start reviewing applications Friday after 1900 UTC and will look closely at your Project Ideas lists. Please remember that all Project Ideas for 2021 should be based on ~175 hour projects. If you have an ideas list from previous years for the larger 350 hr projects please remove that from your ideas page. Thanks.

Resources:

Mentor Guide

Timeline

FAQs

Roles and Responsibilities

Marketing Materials (slide deck, flyers)

Videos

If you have any questions please email me at gsoc-s...@google.com

Best,

Stephanie

Ali Razmjoo

Feb 16, 2021, 2:40:53 AM2/16/21
to Ade Yoseman, OWASP GSOC
Hi,

I like to submit OWASP Nettacker OWASP Python honeypot; and for each project I request 2-3 slots. will anyone take responsibility for owasp org to submit all projects?

Bests, Ali.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "OWASP GSOC" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/owasp-gsoc/CAJBqOoNY-goe3M5C3k2eNzVGngrspG39J5k_yTUHBDeiczMUMg%40mail.gmail.com.