GSOC 2020 OWASP Python Honeypot

AMAN AHUJA

Mar 27, 2020, 9:52:33 AM3/27/20
to OWASP GSOC
Hello Everyone!

I am Aman Ahuja, a bachelor's student at the JIIT, Noida, India. I am specializing in Computer Science. I am an active contributor to the open source community and have also been part of many events and initiatives of OWASP in my country. I have written my own web and ssh honeypots in python. I would like to contribute to the OWASP Python Honeypot project. I have sent in a couple of PRs for that project and would really like to continue contributing to it as part of GSOC 2020.
I would like to join the Slack Channel for the project as well. It would be great if someone can send me an invite for the same. I have also prepared a proposal draft that I would like to get reviewed by the mentors. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Aman Ahuja
Btech Computer Science
JIIT Noida, India

Ali Razmjoo

Mar 28, 2020, 10:55:39 AM3/28/20
to AMAN AHUJA, Sri Harsha Gajavalli, OWASP GSOC
Thanks for reaching out, please contact mentors directly ...