Introduction and Getting Started

Ahmed Bahajjaj

Mar 5, 2020, 6:32:46 AM3/5/20
to OWASP GSOC
Hi everyone! My name is Ahmed, a second year Computer Science major from the National University of Singapore. I'm hoping to participate in GSOC under OWASP/ZAP to further improve my software engineering and cybersecurity knowledge while contributing meaningfully to the community.

I've taken a look at the project ideas and have a rough draft of what I might wanna do. Is there anywhere I can go for a brief initial review or should I wait until student applications officially open? Appreciate any advice, thanks! :)

Simon Bennetts

Mar 5, 2020, 7:36:30 AM3/5/20
to OWASP GSOC
Hi Ahmed,

I'm happy to review ZAP proposals at any stage - psi...@gmail.com
The fact that you've already contributed to ZAP is a good start :)

Cheers,

Simon

Ahmed Bahajjaj

Mar 5, 2020, 11:46:10 AM3/5/20
to OWASP GSOC
Gotcha, I'll drop you an email in a couple of days and follow up from there, thanks for your time! :)