extremely interested to contribute to OWASP Juice Shop

RV

Mar 11, 2020, 6:07:03 AM3/11/20
to owasp...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I am Rishu Verma final year student of Ramaiah Institute of Technology pursuing information science.
I went through list of ideas the company has mentioned.
I liked the idea under the header OWASP juice shop dealing with Node.js and javascript .
I have relevant experience working with nodejs and i am extremely interested to work on idea which requires nodejs expressjs javascript skills.
I have already done 1 internship and currently doing my 2nd one and the technology i have used for the work were mainly Javascript(core JS, Node.js, express.js),mongodb and react.js
I want to start my contribution towards this idea.
 can you please guide me during the starting phase?
where should i start with, are there any issues that needs attention before directly implementing the idea.
is there any requirements as they were not specifically mentioned on idea page.
Any help is appreciated.
Thank you
Rishu Verma