Legal accounting: OCE REA BLONDiE (ORB) Protocol

Tim Sandgren

Jul 11, 2017, 7:25:12 AM7/11/17
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure
First I want to thank Lynn, Bob, Tiberius, Dante and Jim for being my peers since a while back. I am used to just being ignored when I try to communicate with people, but you have all provided critical feedback and great information.

Now I am beginning to see a synthesis of protocols for OVN-infrastructure.

The image of it all is kind of like a drop of water falling onto a water surface. The drop then bounces on the surface and becomes golden. There are then also rings on the water surface.

What happens in the process is that a stream of data from different peoples interaction in an OCE crowd sourcing process aggregate through the REA-protocol (valueflo.ws). When a product is ready it generates a fairly large Bitcoin-transaction through BLONDiE. It will be possible to look at the whole production process in an automated emergy analysis (concept from a researcher called Odum - a calculation of the sum of the energy that went into a product).

ORB never holds bitcoins. It just buys them, have them shift owner and then the bitcoins are instantly sold to the protocol again. If there is any financial gain from the change of Bitcoin value while we wait for the selling transaction to go through; this has to be compensated somehow for tax reasons.

Bitcoin is already accepted as a currency in the EU. It has no VAT on it; so the ORB should be legal here.

Here you can look at the DESCA that is an interface connected to BLONDiE:

BLONDiE is described in this article:

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Jul 13, 2017, 10:42:06 PM7/13/17
to Tim Sandgren, Open Value Networks Infrastructure

--
This discussion is OPEN to the public.
This group is about "value network" infrastructure development.

co-founder of SENSORICAan open value network
co-founder of CAKEconsulting for the new economy
Part of Blocksense: blockchain and other p2p technologies
founder of Multitude Project: informing the new multitude