Exploring Kendraio for OVN infrastructure

Tiberius Brastaviceanu

Feb 22, 2020, 2:06:41 PM2/22/20
to Open Value Networks Infrastructure
I am having a discussion with Daniel, exploring the use of his Kendraio platform in the context of Sensorica.

A useful demonstration would be the management of repositories. Collaborative open communities use a set of online services to store and share their digital resources (docs, videos, pics, code, design files). Within the context of a Sensorica project for example, we generate all that and we store our pics on Google Photos, our vids on Youtube, our text in Google docs, our code on Github, our 3D files on 3D Warehouse, etc. Every project has a project page, example, from where we link to all these repositories. The problem is that in order to see or act on a type of content I need to navigate to these repositories and be subject to all the other distractions that the platform has for me to keep me there and click around and see more ads. It would be nice to have on that project page a single link, from where I can find all the digital assets associated to the project, no matter where they are stored, and to be able to view them and open/edit them from there.

Bob Haugen

Feb 22, 2020, 5:48:07 PM2/22/20
to Tiberius Brastaviceanu, Open Value Networks Infrastructure
Good! Glad you and Daniel are digging into this topic. Very interested
in what happens. Daniel has been talking a bunch of groups looking
for somewhere to start to use his current very interesting work.
Sensorica would be a great place!