CI output

Dan Winship

Jul 5, 2020, 10:22:20 AM7/5/20
to ovn-kub...@googlegroups.com
Is there some way to download the logs, etc, from a CI run? Trying to
debug e2e failures based on the built-in interface is pretty terrible.
(Or am I missing something?)

We should enable the wiki on the repo and have a wiki page explaining
this...

Girish Moodalbail

Jul 5, 2020, 12:32:45 PM7/5/20
to Dan Winship, ovn-kub...@googlegroups.com

The log for the test run can be downloaded as shown in the picture below. Click on the ellipsis for the given test and then ‘View raw logs’

Also, if you click on the Artifacts, you can download the logs for the whole Kind setup (the logs for the Nodes, K8s API Server, various Pods, and so on)

On 7/5/20, 7:22 AM, "ovn-kub...@googlegroups.com on behalf of Dan Winship" <ovn-kub...@googlegroups.com on behalf of danwi...@redhat.com> wrote:

    External email: Use caution opening links or attachments

    To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ovn-kubernetes/38e22b74-225b-f92d-cdfa-0364696094e3%40redhat.com.

Phil Cameron

Jul 6, 2020, 9:56:48 AM7/6/20
to ovn-kub...@googlegroups.com

Dan,

https://github.com/pecameron/phil-stuff

has some scripts in ocp that I use to download CI artifacts. I clone and put the ocp dir in my PATH.

browse to the artifacts and use that url in this

get-ci-artifacts <savw-dir> <CI-url>

# wrapper for get-ci-artifacts.sh

# When a ci failure occurs this script can download the artifacts
# for later offline analysis
# this takes a while and is not always useful
# analysis is left to other tools.

# $1 base directory to put results e.g., t12105
# $2 base url e.g., https://gcsweb-ci.svc.ci.openshift.org/gcs/origin-ci-test/logs/release-openshift-origin-installer-e2e-aws-upgrade/12105/

It may work for ovn CI. Haven't tried it.

phil

Antonio Ojea

Jul 14, 2020, 1:00:57 PM7/14/20
to pcam...@redhat.com, ovn-kub...@googlegroups.com