Unable to connect external or internal server required by overtone

pravesh jamgade

Oct 15, 2017, 6:58:46 AM10/15/17
to Overtone
 i encountered with errors while i tried to connect server. clojure is working fine but i think there may compatibility problem with overtone and also with supercollider.Need help to sort out this problem.I did refer some answers before mentioned to use (ns user (:require [overtone.core :refer :all])) instead of (use 'overtone.core),but it didnt work.
help-overtone.png

Hlöðver Sigurðsson

Oct 23, 2017, 8:29:29 AM10/23/17
to Overtone
Use Overtone version 0.10.3, this bug was fixed then, is useing 0.10.2 you'd need to use clojure 1.9. This bug was my fault.