controlling zynadsubfx from overtone?

joa...@verona.se

Mar 27, 2024, 4:16:28 PMMar 27
to over...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I would like to drive zyn from overtone.
What aproaches are there?

I have a DAW song that would actually be more fun as an overtone song I
think, and it uses zyn as a lv2 plugin.

Bonus points if the lv2 plugin could be made available on a
supercollider buss so I can mess with it in sc.

Regards
--
Joakim Verona
joa...@verona.se

Diego Villaseñor

Mar 27, 2024, 4:55:22 PMMar 27
to over...@googlegroups.com
I use overtone midi namespace to control the DAW.   If you want to do further processing with overtone you can send the audio back as an audio input to supercollider.

joa...@verona.se

Mar 27, 2024, 5:35:20 PMMar 27
to Diego Villaseñor, over...@googlegroups.com
Diego Villaseñor <diego....@gmail.com> writes:

> I use overtone midi namespace to control the DAW. If you want to do further processing with overtone you can send the
> audio back as an audio input to supercollider.

That sounds workable thanks.

Would this also work with Carla? I think I would like a simpler stack,
rather than booting the entire DAW thing.

Regards
/Joakim

--
Joakim Verona