Re: [Overland] Digest for overland-forum@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 1 topic

Douw Kruger

Jun 15, 2024, 2:15:20 AMJun 15
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Sad news. He certainly made his mark.

Douw Krüger

On Sat, 15 Jun 2024, 05:41 , <overlan...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 06:43PM +0200

I regret to inform this community of the untimely passing of a dear friend
and founder of Tracks 4 Africa... 😢😢😢
"Brian McMahon" <brian...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 05:46PM +0100

RIP Wouter, you will be sadly missed We are all glad to have known you.

Regards,

Brian McMahon

<mailto:Brian...@gmail.com> Brian...@gmail.com

+44 743 601 7149

17 Phyllis Courtnage House

Smithfield

Hemel Hempstead

HP2 5YN

I regret to inform this community of the untimely passing of a dear friend and founder of Tracks 4 Africa... 😢😢😢

www.avg.com
"Uli" <ulivo...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 07:23PM +0200

Thank you, Hennie. That is sad news, and I offer my condolences to his family and friends.

Uli

I regret to inform this community of the untimely passing of a dear friend and founder of Tracks 4 Africa... 😢😢😢

Darryl Lampert <darryl....@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:00PM +0200

That's very sad, rest in peace Wouter. Condolences to the family.

On 14 Jun 2024, at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I regret to inform this community of the untimely passing of a dear friend and founder of Tracks 4 Africa... 😢😢😢

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/overland-forum/CACSV_b9Ok6S31P3oyVFJ8d7KmjxW1--aTysAZ6sHKE56UyxeFA%40mail.gmail.com.
Deon Strydom <deo...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:18PM +0200

Thanks for letting us know Hennie. Wouter was special in more ways than one! Still remember him “coaching”me in how to do “proper” data submissions for T4A. ;-)

Bessie, all our condolences

Deon

Sent from my iPad

On 14 Jun 2024, at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I regret to inform this community of the untimely passing of a dear friend and founder of Tracks 4 Africa... 😢😢😢

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/overland-forum/CACSV_b9Ok6S31P3oyVFJ8d7KmjxW1--aTysAZ6sHKE56UyxeFA%40mail.gmail.com.
Darryl Lampert <darryl....@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:56PM +0200

The early days of tracks4africa

On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Peter Levey <lev...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:58PM +0200

Such sad news. Condolences to his family.

Peter Levey

On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Mike Lauterbach <zs5...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 09:19PM +0200

RIP, Wouter

This is a shock.  Far too early.  Maybe you will see late Swambo...

Condolences to Bessie, family and friends.

Mike

On 14/06/24 18:43, Hennie Rautenbach wrote:
grahambowring2 <grahamb...@gmail.com>: Jun 15 07:16AM +1000

So sad, Wouter was a real giant among men.A visionary with immense drive to shoot for the stars.  Who can forget Wouter's "gentle" teaching re the correct method to create waypoints or how he knew that you didn't really even slow down let alone stop to create the waypoint... RIP Wouter, our thoughts are with Hester, Bessie & other family.Graham B
-------- Original message --------From: Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com> Date: 15/6/24 2:44 am (GMT+10:00) To: overlan...@googlegroups.com Subject: [Overland] R.I.P Wouter Brand I regret to inform this community of the untimely passing of a dear friend and founder of Tracks 4 Africa... 😢😢😢