Another YouTube video: Blouberg Nature reserve

Bruce Turner

Oct 15, 2021, 3:22:54 AM10/15/21
to overland-forum
Hi All,

I have tried to fix this video and reworked it. Let me know what you think please.

Rgds
BruceT

grahambowring2

Oct 15, 2021, 4:18:48 AM10/15/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Excellent Bruce! Thank you for posting it.

Great camera work and the audio quality is really good. And your words are well chosen too, you say just enough without saying the obvious.   Have subscribed.

Enjoyed the haunting music too, a great choice for the video. What is the track?

Graham B

Nico Roets

Oct 15, 2021, 6:18:05 AM10/15/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Nice one Bruce!

Regards,
Nico Roets.

Brian

Oct 15, 2021, 12:05:58 PM10/15/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bruce,

Just watched this one and thoroughly enjoyed it. Keep them coming J Thank you.

Regards,

Brian McMahon

br...@bdmc.co.za

landline +27 12 030 1032

cell        +27 82 652-0101

Oct 15, 2021, 2:15:05 PM10/15/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for sharing!

Bruce Turner

Oct 16, 2021, 2:15:10 AM10/16/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks very much.

I was pretty surprised with this park as I had never heard of it before and it’s such a great little park. I suppose there are many less popular great places like this in SA.

Rgds
BruceT