Fwd: Saba Safaris Now Open

Hennie Rautenbach

Jun 16, 2021, 11:59:50 AMJun 16
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Saba Safaris <sabasa...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2021, 5:06 pm
Subject: Saba Safaris Now Open
To: <hennie.r...@gmail.com>

Hi there,

I am writing to you from Saba Safaris, a new bush camp located in Kafue National Park, Zambia.

As your site is a great directory and information centre for overlander enthusiasts we wanted to reach out to let you know of our facilities should Kafue National Park, Zambia be a destination you offer on your site.

Attached is a brochure with our information, facilities and rates which you can feel free to post online or share with whoever is interested.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to know more.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Team Saba
Saba Online Brochure.pdf

roaming yak

Jun 20, 2021, 12:21:27 PMJun 20
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
I'd ask for a 10% discount for every Tsetse fly bite you get, you could stay for free then ;)

I had one rip a huge chunk out of my shin in February near them...