FR - bad press...

Hennie Rautenbach

Aug 16, 2021, 2:29:14 AM8/16/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

Joao Felizardo

Aug 16, 2021, 3:09:09 AM8/16/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the posting ! unbelievable poor quality of service (and lack of professionalism ) based on the evidence shown !
Rgds  :

Mike Lauterbach

Aug 16, 2021, 3:32:16 AM8/16/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
It all boils down to the lack of supervision.

Bruce Turner

Aug 16, 2021, 3:38:51 AM8/16/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
I am not surprised. In the last year of building my 130 I have avoided them. They are not the FR they used to be when Bobby was running the show and the quality of their products show it.

Luckily I have an old original FR roof rack as their current ones are absolutely useless and the only advantage to them is for packing to be sent overseas.

Rgds
BruceT

Geoff Hill

Aug 16, 2021, 6:23:19 AM8/16/21