R.I.P Sean O'Riley

Hennie Rautenbach

Sep 29, 2021, 2:22:33 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
It is with deep regret that I have heard of the news of the passing of Sean O'Riley. He has been a subscriber of this group for more than 20 years and our goto guy for Land Rover gearboxes... Very sad news. Condolences to the family... :(

Bertus Bekker

Sep 29, 2021, 2:26:57 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Very sad news.
Was a great guy.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 8:22 AM Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com> wrote:
It is with deep regret that I have heard of the news of the passing of Sean O'Riley. He has been a subscriber of this group for more than 20 years and our goto guy for Land Rover gearboxes... Very sad news. Condolences to the family... :(

Hennie Rautenbach

Sep 29, 2021, 2:28:18 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Apologies for misspelling his name/surname. Not sure how it's spelled.

Marty Jasper

Sep 29, 2021, 2:33:05 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Seano Riley (Hennie, I'm sure that it wasn't the first time)

Very sad news indeed

Thanx
Marty Jasper
Sent from my iPhone

Hennie Rautenbach

Sep 29, 2021, 2:39:23 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

Peter Levey

Sep 29, 2021, 2:51:40 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Yes, a huge shock and he'll be missed.

Peter Levey

Mike Slater

Sep 29, 2021, 2:54:08 AM9/29/21
to overland-forum
Wow such sad news.

I knew Sean for many years as he looked after various vehicles of mine.
Larger than life, always willing to go that extra mile for his family, friends,staff and clients.
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam, Sean.

"Alla fin del gioco tanto va nel sacco il Re quanto la pedina."

Best wishes

Mike Slater

Join me in amazing Mozambique:
http://www.mozguide.com/index.php/about/about/custom-trips-and-tours

Sean Steyn

Sep 29, 2021, 5:46:56 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Sad news indeed. My deepest condolences to his friends and family.

Francois Visagie

Sep 29, 2021, 6:32:10 AM9/29/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

RIP Sean, and condolences to family and friends.

François Visagie

Mobile  +44 (7624) 321682

Email      francois...@gmail.com

image001.png
image002.png

Mike Nieuwoudt

Sep 30, 2021, 5:49:24 AM9/30/21
to overland-forum
Terrible! Never met him but only heard good things.
I assume Covid?

Hennie Rautenbach

Sep 30, 2021, 6:10:31 AM9/30/21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Apparently heart-attack...

Mike Nieuwoudt

Sep 30, 2021, 8:13:53 AM9/30/21
to overland-forum
Thanks Hennie, at least then he did not suffer like some people I knew.