RE: [Overland] Abridged summary of overland-forum@googlegroups.com - 9 updates in 1 topic

Pieter

Jun 15, 2024, 6:33:39 AMJun 15
to overlan...@googlegroups.com

Ons is baie jammer om van Wouter se afsterwe te hoor.

Ek het baie by hom geleer en waardeer  dat ek vir baie jare ’n bydrae kon maak as data contributor.

Baie sterkte aan die familie en vriende

Pieter Heslinga

0825510130

From: overlan...@googlegroups.com [mailto:overlan...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
...more

Darryl Lampert <darryl....@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:00PM +0200

That's very sad, rest in peace Wouter. Condolences to the family.

On 14 Jun 2024, at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

I regret to inform this community of the
...more

Deon Strydom <deo...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:18PM +0200

Thanks for letting us know Hennie. Wouter was special in more ways than one! Still remember him “coaching”me in how to do “proper” data submissions for T4A. ;-)

Bessie, all our condolences
...more

Darryl Lampert <darryl....@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:56PM +0200

The early days of tracks4africa

On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more

Peter Levey <lev...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 08:58PM +0200

Such sad news. Condolences to his family.

Peter Levey

On Fri, 14 Jun 2024 at 18:44, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie.r...@gmail.com>
wrote:

...more

Mike Lauterbach <zs5...@gmail.com>: Jun 14 09:19PM +0200

RIP, Wouter

This is a shock.  Far too early.  Maybe you will see late Swambo...

Condolences to Bessie, family and friends.

Mike

On 14/06/24 18:43, Hennie Rautenbach wrote:
...more

grahambowring2 <grahamb...@gmail.com>: Jun 15 07:16AM +1000

So sad, Wouter was a real giant among men.A visionary with immense drive to shoot for the stars.  Who can forget Wouter's "gentle" teaching re the correct method to create waypoints or how he knew
...more

~WRD0000.jpg