Advice on road conditions from N4 to Standerton

Jean Struweg

May 20, 2024, 5:45:30 AMMay 20
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gents

Has anyone recently traveled the route from the N4 via Hendrina, Bethal to Standerton per the pic below?

My BIL has to travel from Lydenburg to join us on the weekend on a farm near Vrede and we were wondering about the viability/safety of driving this route early in the morning when it is still dark.

TIA

Cheers

Jean

image.png

zak o'neil

May 20, 2024, 6:05:10 AMMay 20
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Don't know road conditions, but from experience - dense fog