Fitted sheets for RTT

Bruce Turner

Jun 21, 2021, 3:48:58 AMJun 21
to overland-forum
Hi All,

Does anyone know where to get these? I can find them in New Zealand, Australia, USA and Europe but can’t find one supplier locally who sells them. This can’t be right as I can find SA branded products all over the world but not in SA.
I’ve called some of the local guys but seems no one has stock.

So I can order from the US but not locally 😂

Oh and Thule have stock locally at over R3000 a sheet. 😂

Thank you
Rgds
BruceT

Mike Lauterbach

Jun 21, 2021, 4:00:55 AMJun 21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruce

We used a local seamstress to sow them for us.  It worked out cheaper
than the ones you buy for "conventional" beds

Cheers
Mike

Neale Penman

Jun 21, 2021, 4:01:10 AMJun 21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Buy some quality oversized sheets.

Take to local tailor along with mattress.

Our local tailor in Rivonia is quite used to these sorts of jobs :)

HTH

Cheers

Neale

Derrick Slogrove

Jun 21, 2021, 4:10:39 AMJun 21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bruce,

I've had two sheets made by Nicky, good quality and good service. Wide range of colours to choose from

Regards

Derrick

Bruce Turner

Jun 21, 2021, 4:17:56 AMJun 21
to overlan...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all for the replies. Thanks Derrick. I have mailed her.

Crazy that I can order sheets for the RTT made in SA from overseas but not locally.

Rgds
BruceT