Lt. Katie Burner: I see it! (TAG: Sterek/Keh'Gan/Cartwright/Virax)

Leo H

Sep 2, 2016, 3:58:30 PM9/2/16
to Outpost Eden
(( Corridor; Outpost Eden))

: Katie gritted her teeth at the grim news that there was a young girl
being held captive now.:

Burner: Those sick murderers. They’re using children as bait?

Sterek: It is likely there is an explosive device in their immediate
vicinity. Cartwright, can you confirm?

Cartwright: ?

Sterek: It is imperative that we remain calm. We do not want to cause
the hostage to inadvertently detonate the device.

Burner: Agreed. We were lucky that Ensign Scott was not in that room
when the explosion occurred. This next time we may not be so lucky. Use
your tricorders and fan out across this room. Check every potential side
room, closet, cupboard.

Keh'Gan: Will Do Lieutnenant.

Cartwright: ?

Burner: Ensign Sterek, are you able to determine any source point for
the holograms?

Sterek: ?

Burner: I see….

: Just then there was a shout from one the crew, it looked like they had
found something.:

KeH'Gan: I Believe Ensign Cartwright has discovered something in her
search area.

Virax: Yes it is Ensign Cartwright’s voice.

Burner: What did you find?

Cartwright: ?

: Katie looked where they pointed.:

Burner: Yes, I see it.

Sterek/Keh'Gan/Cartwright/Virax: ???

To Be Continued…

Lt. Katie Burner
Security Officer; Outpost Eden

Simmed by:
Admiral-of-the-Fleet Leo Handley-Page
www.outpost-eden.com

---
"Professional Daydreamer & Rural Spaceman"