Ensign KeH'Gan "Looking for bombs in Every Place"

zander13148112

Sep 1, 2016, 8:57:53 AM9/1/16
to Outpost Eden
Corridors Commercial Promenade Outpost Eden 2030hrsSterek: It is imperative that we remain calm. We do not want to cause the hostage to inadvertently detonate the device.

KeH'Gan: Yes Mr Sterek Understood Sir.

Virax: I concur Mr Sterek calm is indeed needed at this juncture.

Sterek: It is imperative that we remain calm. We do not want to cause
the hostage to inadvertently detonate the device.

Burner: Agreed. We were lucky that Ensign Scott was not in that room
when the explosion occurred. This next time we may not be so lucky. Use
your tricorders and fan out across this room. Check every potential side
room, closet, cupboard.

Keh'Gan: Will Do LT

Burner: Ensign Sterek, are you able to determine any source point for
the holograms?

: Just then there was a shout from one the crew, it looked like they had
found something.:

KeH'Gan I Believe Ensign Cartwright has discovered something in her search area.

Virax:Yes It is Ensign Cartwrights voice

Cartwright:?

Ensign KeH'Gan,Son Of Ke'Tagh & SubLt Virax Cahl,Romulan CCP
Security Officers, Outpost Eden