最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Hampus Gilljam

未読、
2016/04/18 7:10:542016/04/18
To: Outbrain-AmplifyApi
We're trying to connect to the API through PowerBI.

When sending requests, using the token header, we're getting the following error;

"The 'OB-TOKEN-V1' header is only supported when connected anonymously."

The error goes on to list supported headers for all authentication types, however, we can't seem to find any documentation in regards to what header sent that is causing this error?

PowerBI sends very few headers and we've tried to reset them one by one without success.

Nitsan Friedrich

未読、
2016/04/18 7:22:272016/04/18
To: Hampus Gilljam、Outbrain-AmplifyApi
Hey Hampus,
Thanks for sharing your issue with us,

From the error message, it sounds like it's an issue related to Power-BI-Integration-Utility.
You will find the following under "Troubleshooting Tips" section:

If you get the error: "Expression.Error: The 'Authorization' header is only supported when connecting anonymously. These headers can be used with all authentication types: Accept, Accept-Charset, Accept-Language, Cache-Control, If-Modified-Since, Referer" this means the OData authentication type is not set to Anonymous. To modify the setting, navigate to File > Options and settings > Data source settings. Find your data source URL from the list, click Edit, edit the credential type to be Anonymous, and click Done.  Try again.

Please let us know if there's anything further we can assist with.
Thanks.

The above terms reflect a potential business arrangement, are provided solely as a basis for further discussion, and are not intended to be and do not constitute a legally binding obligation. No legally binding obligations will be created, implied, or inferred until an agreement in final form is executed in writing by all parties involved.

This email and any attachments hereto may be confidential or privileged.  If you received this communication by mistake, please don't forward it to anyone else, please erase all copies and attachments, and please let me know that it has gone to the wrong person. Thanks.

Hampus Gilljam

未読、
2016/04/18 7:38:052016/04/18
To: Outbrain-AmplifyApi、hampus....@gmail.com