NST School Spring 2020 Details (February 09 – May 10, 2020 )

1 view

NST Admin

Feb 6, 2020, 1:22:37 AM2/6/20
to our...@googlegroups.com

 Dear Nepalese Community Members,

On behalf of  NST Community School, we would like to inform that our community school program for the Spring 2020 will be starting from February 09, 2020. So far 100 students been enrolled and we will open our registration till first day of school start. Please see the below details for school.

Key Announcements and Important Information

1)    Last Day of Registration:  Sunday, February 9th  (100 Students enrolled)
2)    Orientation & Schedule Pickup: Students and Parents at 1:30 PM @ NST Hall
3)    Session Duration: February 09 – May 10, 2020
4)    Class Time: Every Sunday @ 1:30 to 4:30 PM
5)    School Address: 2016 W. Grauwyler Rd, Irving, TX, 75061
6)    Tution Fee: $75.00 for the 4 months including all materials.
7)    *Volunteer Fee: $25.00 for the 4 months including all materials.
8)    Volunteer's Training: February 09, Sunday @12:00 PM at NST Hall
9)    Subject We Teach:
  • Mathematics
  • Visit Nepal
  • Brain Supplement
  • Moral Science
  • Nepali Writing and Reading
  • Leadership and Public Speaking
*We provide vilunteers training and volunteer certificate at the end of semester. Parents has to sign waiver for volunteer and provide the commitment for 10 weeks continuously volunteering.

NST School team working very hard to improve the effectiveness of these programs. We ask for your constant support, contributions and feedback to ontinuously improve upon these programs in the future.

Thank you,

Bijay Raj Bhattarai.
Principal
NST School