today's ride in our car :)

Rajalakshmi R

Aug 27, 2012, 11:29:09 AM8/27/12
to reguraman regu, anusha reguraman, Amma, suresh chitappa, S Vaishnavi, Janani Suresh, hema suresh, ramya ramya, Raja Rajeswari Rama Krishnan, ourfamily...@googlegroups.com, ***Vijay***

Today s spl day with viju driving the car to office  for the first time... thats the hot news...

i will share the car snaps very soooooon :)
--
Regards,
Rajalakshmi R

suresh natarajan

Aug 28, 2012, 12:43:39 AM8/28/12
to ourfamily...@googlegroups.com

dear raji and Vijay,

Congrats!  on ur getting new car......

We have seen the Photos of the car sent by Appa.

Now u have to go a long trip.............LAS VEGAS.......

Happy outing

SURESH CHITHAPPA

CHENNAI
--
Regards,
Rajalakshmi R

N.SURESH
Chennai

anusha reguraman

Aug 28, 2012, 12:05:55 PM8/28/12
to ourfamily...@googlegroups.com

Hey tharu maru po .... Kalakara

Rajalakshmi R

Aug 28, 2012, 12:45:32 PM8/28/12
to ourfamily...@googlegroups.com
hehehe eeh nice ya :) LAS VEGAS aa :) chitappa .. hehehhe
flight laye it take 4 hrs from here ...
we are very far from here....

We are planning to go to Chicago in september. Will let you all know the details sooooon
Of course by Bus. Not driving from here.
But we might take rent car in Chicago.

stay tuned!
Regards,
Rajalakshmi R

suresh natarajan

Aug 30, 2012, 1:37:15 AM8/30/12
to ourfamily...@googlegroups.com
dear RAJI and VIJAY,

good that u are exploring the america.

how far is chicago from there.. may be around 500 miles

what all places to  be seen over?..../

here all are fine

SURESH CHITAPPA
CHENNAI

Rajalakshmi R

Aug 30, 2012, 3:17:14 PM8/30/12
to ourfamily...@googlegroups.com
Yes i think its about 410miles i think. There are any places like sky deck, gardens, museums, cruise, etc and many indian restaurants :)

suresh natarajan

Aug 31, 2012, 2:03:02 AM8/31/12
to ourfamily...@googlegroups.com

I think may DOLLARS..........

u will spend this week.....................

ENJOY....../

SURESH
CHENNAI