Corporate America Takes Over! Fuckers!

Ori

Aug 12, 2009, 1:55:03 PM8/12/09
to OurCamp
Shit, Shit, Shit ! What can I say... Well everyone, even though I
booked my vacation way in advance, I was just informed that I have to
attend a mandatory exec/budget meeting in Ohio Sept 1-4. If I don't
show up, I will be at serious risk of loosing my job which I cannot
afford at this point (hopefully within 12 - 18 months, but not now).

So, here is the deal:
1. My car (2004 VW Jetta - Diesel) is available for anyone to use and
take to the Playa; I know a few of you need a ride so let me know and
we can arrange you to pick it up. It's great on gas mileage. A/C
broken.
2. Since I committed to buying the ticket from Juanma, I will give
you the money and hopefully you can re-sell it to someone else and pay
me back- if not, I might come for 9/5, 9/6 if I can get there and
back.
3. I cannot borrow the truck since I will not be going (SHIT!)
4. I will donate $200 to the camp since some of you will now have to
do more work (inventory, etc) in my abscence

This really sucks. Really does. Sorry all, I was really looking
forward to it.

Let me know re: car, etc.

... back to the corporate shackles...

Ori

Fredo Lua

Aug 12, 2009, 2:12:31 PM8/12/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
AAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! 2 down!!!!

Fredo Lua

b...@mikeyohay.com

Aug 12, 2009, 2:28:27 PM8/12/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Well, the loss of Rayma and Ori is unfortunate... we were looking
forward to having you guys be a part of the camp and this does create
some unexpected logistical complications...

Today I am headed to Home Depot and Target with Brittany and Calder.
We'll bring the inventory list with us and try to get some of the
stuff that Rayma and Ori had committed to bringing. We'll update the
list tonight.

If any of you want to get ahold of me while we're out shopping, please
call my cell: 415-867-3865.

MIKE