Inherit Between 6:00 and 6:30

Raven

Aug 31, 2009, 1:43:59 PM8/31/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
So I roped off a section in the middle of the block on Inherit. It's between 6:00 and 6:30.

I know "I" sounds far, but the city is smaller and the blocks are shorter, so it's really not that far from center camp.

The Real Estate is marked off by Yellow and white rope tied to 4 stakes. The black and white checkered flags are along the backside of the plot
The solar lights are along the perimeter.

I also carved into the playa in BIG ASS Letters,

FREE RADICAL CAMP.

Don't have paper or tape for signs. When the computers are up, I'll post to the BM Post Board. When I'm done with my volunteer shift this afternoon, I'll post signs on 6:00 and 6:30 on the corners.

It's pretty easy to get in and out of.