Camp members!

Brigid O'Neil

Aug 12, 2009, 9:45:02 PM8/12/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone!
So, yes, unfortunately Rayma and Ori will not be able to attend. I also spoke with Aris earlier, and he has a smaller group of friends that want to go to BM, so he'll be leaving our crew to get them set-up in a small camp.
That brings our total down to a nice #9. There is a chance that George, Phil & Julia - a few of the 'superstars' that we've been mentioning who kicked ass at last year's camp - might be joining us. I'll know for sure by Friday, when we turn in our receipts and Kecia totals the camp fees.
The good news is that our total expenses are much lower this year since we already have the big ticket items (i.e. car port & parachute.) So even if our number stays at 9, it will still be a low amount per person (and a lot easier to keep the group together when we party at night!.
Mike, Brit, & Calder have been on a shopping spree all day to fill in all the new holes in the inventory list - so between all of us, it looks like almost all of our camp needs are already finished! Well done, Free Radicals! It's a down-hill run from here...
In the interests of saving everyone's time, I'll end it here (and if you have any comments or questions, email me privately, not the camp :)
Thanks everyone for doing what you do so well.. .and I can't wait to kick up some dust & mayhem with you all on the playa!
XO Brig

Raven

Aug 13, 2009, 1:29:04 PM8/13/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
So, if the three join our camp, will they be camping camp dues?

Raven

Brigid O'Neil

Aug 13, 2009, 1:42:02 PM8/13/09
to our...@googlegroups.com