Stuff

1 view

Fredo Lua

Aug 7, 2009, 5:29:58 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
It was brought to my attention that many people get offended by the darwin fish which makes a mockery out of Jesus. Which is kind of true. I know we're too cool to offend anyone so here's another idea.
BM STICKER EVOLUTION RGB.jpg
BM STICKER EVOLUTION RGB.jpg

Juanma Evaristo

Aug 7, 2009, 5:31:50 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
I like the first logo

--
Juanma Evaristo
http://www.juanmevaristo.com

Fredo Lua

Aug 7, 2009, 5:38:00 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Mikes logo? or the first one I sent. Bridget says to vote for one on Sunday.

Juanma Evaristo

Aug 7, 2009, 5:39:00 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Mikes logo

oks, sunday!!!!

Fredo Lua

Aug 7, 2009, 5:51:40 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
but if you have any ideas, feel free to bring them  forth. We're all giving it as a gift so lets all give some input.