Reminder & Question

Juanma Evaristo

Aug 28, 2009, 4:09:18 PM8/28/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hi freeradicals!!

Times flies and BM is just in 3 days... OMFG...!

Well, I send this email for 2 reasons:

1.- It would be nice that you post your comments before to go to BM in
freeradicals2009.com (the 'memento' would be much better with comments
before and after burningman). Even some pictures about meetings would
be nice

2.- anybody have a sheet or anything that I could use to cover Ori's
car? or any idea where I could get one?

See you soon!!!!

p.s.: tomorrow is the pre-burning dinner/party, right?

Fredo Lua

Aug 28, 2009, 4:13:22 PM8/28/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hey Juanma, FYI I get my tattoo finished tomorrow and I don't think I'll be making to dinner with you guys. I'll call you when I get out and maybe we can get some Beers after :)!!!

Fredo Lua