Final sticker designs

b...@mikeyohay.com

Aug 10, 2009, 5:27:27 PM8/10/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Great to see (most of) you yesterday.  We didn't get a chance to fully discuss the sticker in person, so here's a quick follow-up email.

Below are the two designs to choose from - Fredo's Primate Evolution design (black background) and my Darwin Fish Evolution design (blue background).  I made some changes as requested by many of you regarding color, removing the quote, etc.

Please take a moment to vote - which sticker design would you like to see printed?  I will place the order tonight, so if you want your vote counted, please make your voice heard to the group ASAP.

Thanks!

MIKE

Juanma Evaristo

Aug 10, 2009, 5:34:06 PM8/10/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Actually I like both designs, but I vote for Darwin Fish Evolution

--
Juanma Evaristo
http://www.juanmevaristo.com

Fredo Lua

Aug 10, 2009, 8:33:43 PM8/10/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Dang! I was just giving ideas for the designer aka Mike, but since
the evolution with the BM was the favorite... here it is in other
colors and no reflections mixed with a bit of Mikes design. I like
both a lot! Mike's new version looks WAAAAYYY better!!! Great job
Mike! PS: FYI my print specs aren't correct....
Unknown.jpeg
BM-STICKER-EVOLUTION-BLUE-R.jpg
BM STICKER EVOLUTION White.psd

Calder Gillam

Aug 11, 2009, 3:17:47 AM8/11/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
they are both good but I like the Primate evolution more... thanks fellas!!!

b...@mikeyohay.com

Aug 11, 2009, 3:37:36 AM8/11/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Fredo... great work...!

It was a close vote, with the majority voting for the Darwin Fish. I
put a few final touches on the design before sending off to press.
Check it out :)

The stickers should arrive in a week or so. Go team !

MIKE

BM_Sticker_New.jpg

Fredo Lua

Aug 11, 2009, 2:32:37 PM8/11/09