In Reno

Raven

Sep 7, 2009, 2:59:39 PM9/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Phone's dead and God only knows where the charger is.

I'm at the mercy of the whims of y ride, so I'm in Reno. Won't be there at noon! Sorry. Will call when I make it home...hopefully this afternoon-eve.
I gotta pick up my car then i can head over.

Fredo Lua

Sep 7, 2009, 3:05:43 PM9/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Woman don't even worry about it, but thanks for letting us know in
advance :) hugs! Be safe!!!

Fredo Lua
415.298.7538

Sent from my Phone

Fredo Lua

Sep 8, 2009, 12:29:42 PM9/8/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hope you got home safe and got a TON of rest. All your stuff is neatly put away in Mikes garage. Thank you so much for making my first burn such a great adventure!  You outdid yourself/outshined even without being around. I wish you were though, but BM is about your own personal experience anyway. Its funny how life is and feels now that we're back in the city. HUGE HUGS!!! I'll see you soon! :)

Fredo Lua