Naar het eerste ongelezen bericht

Raven

ongelezen,
16 aug 2009, 01:12:3716-08-2009
aan our...@googlegroups.com
Hey Everyone,

Thank you everyone who rallied and came out of pocket (in advance) to make our camp a kick ass space to chill on the Playa! Thanks EVERYONE for making this all possible! We rock and we are going to have one hell of a time!

Now down to business. You all have access to the spreadsheet. You can view the detail, but there should be no editing from this point forward. I have copies of all receipts, so anyone wants to view them, I can scan the in or fax them. The link to the spreadsheet is shown below.

As it stands, we are total of 9 camp mates. I never heard anything back regarding George, Philip and his girlfriend, so I'm going to assume they will not be camping with us.

Keep in mind that $375.00 will be cash for the use of the RV power and the cost of the grey water removal  from the evap pond. With our camp size decreasing by 3, the amount due per person is obviously increased. Any funds that are potentially left over will be reimbursed to everyone upon returning home.

Being that I'm on crunch time and I will be working my ass off until I leave (10-12+ hour days), I am going to have to be firm about the deadline for these funds. I barely have time to rest much less make it to the bank, so I want CASH ONLY from EVERYONE!!!! NO EXCEPTIONS. I need to make sure that everyone who is owed money, gets it before I leave and that's less than 2 weeks away for me.

CAMP FEES WILL BE DUE NO LATER THAN SUNDAY AUG. 23rd. GOT IT? GOOD.

The following is a breakdown of who owes money and who is owed money. They are as follows:

Amount Due -

Brigid - $140.35

Brittany - $182.75

Devine - $182.75

Fredo -  $162.60

Juanma - $144.58

Amount Owed -

Calder - $183.56

Mike  - $220.89

Pablo - $143.21

Raven - $145.34

Please call me @415-240-3443 to make arrangements pay up.

The Man burns in 21 days BITCHES!!!

Squawk and Double Squawk.

b...@mikeyohay.com

ongelezen,
17 aug 2009, 13:14:0217-08-2009
aan our...@googlegroups.com
All hail the Free Radicals Rainmaker!  Thanks for doing this, Raven :)

MIKE
Allen beantwoorden
Auteur beantwoorden
Doorsturen