Our gift

Fredo Lua

Aug 7, 2009, 5:56:35 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

I would really like to see more feedback on the logo design. Mike has been working on it and some of us have given some input, but we're all giving it as a gift so lets all give some input. Ideas, colors anything, I think this should be a group effort. I've seen about 3 people comment and we're 11 people on this gift since Raven has her own thing going on.

Fredo Lua

Brigid O'Neil

Aug 7, 2009, 6:03:01 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
I hear where you're coming from, Fredo. But in the interests of saving our inboxes and allowing the group to get *&#$ done before Sunday, let's save the comments and voting till our Sunday meeting (and Fredo - can you bring print-outs of the designs for voting?).
No need for additional emails - so I'll see everyone Sunday at 2 (and yes, in the spirit of burner-generosity - bring goods to share!)
See you all in sunshine~*
XO Brig

Aug 7, 2009, 8:09:25 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
LOL you don't count though! :P You loner! LOL

Juanma

Aug 8, 2009, 3:38:50 PM8/8/09
to OurCamp
Hi fireburners!

I'm so sorry, but I don't know what time I could go tomorrow to the
meeting. I had scheduled a skydiving today with a Spanish friend, but
finally the company has moved it to tomorrow ... it's in Monterrey, so
I don't know what time I could go back to SF... so apologize if I
arrive too late !

See you!