Burningman 2009 memory

Juanma

Aug 7, 2009, 3:18:45 PM8/7/09
to OurCamp
Hi freeradicals!

I'm not sure about if the correct word would be souvenir, memory or
keepsake... but it doesn't matter.

In order to have a nice Burningman memory, I have developed this
little site... I have not tried to make a kind of 'official' site or
something like that... nothing 'spectacular' either...

This site just has 4 sections:
- Before: the idea would be that we could post comments here before to
go BM
- After: after BM
- Gallery: we could upload pictures here
- About us: we could post comments here as well

We could upload pictures throught FTP (please, be careful with this
info!! don't share!!):
- ftp.juanmevaristo.com
-user: free2009
-password: _aR2009

How?
1.- You can use IExplorer
If in IExplorer you put ftp.juanmevaristo.com, it answer you the
user and password. Afer that, you could see the directory with the BM
pictures.. and you just need to drop your pictures here (sorry, I
don't know if it works in Macs)
2.- A FTP Client
3.- An online ftp client like http://www.ftplive.com/ftp.html
4.- You can send your pictures to my email jua...@gmail.com

After upload pictures, you just need to send me a line... it's semi-
automatic, I'll need to click a botton.

I think that could be awesome to have an online 'souvenir' of Burning
man 2009... with our comments and pictures available to see them
wherever.

In October, I'll disable comments and upload pictures options... then
this site will be an authentic online souvenir/memory/keepsake.

AH!! , the site is WWW.FREERADICALS2009.COM (I have used 2 temporal
pictures...)

I hope that you like the idea!

See you on Sunday!

Juan Pablo Puerta

Aug 7, 2009, 4:32:40 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
it sounds awesome ! :) thanks!
--
All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others.

George Orwell, Animal Farm, 1945

Fredo Lua

Aug 7, 2009, 8:17:51 PM8/7/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
PERFECT!!!!

Fredo Lua

b...@mikeyohay.com

Aug 10, 2009, 11:08:12 PM8/10/09
to our...@googlegroups.com
Looks great, Juanma! Thanks for setting this up and offering to
update it. It will be a great memento for sure.

MIKE